Skip to content
We appreciate your business! For updated lead times, call us at 208-697-4555 or email us:
We appreciate your business! For updated lead times, call us at 208-697-4555

Tacoma Pro Camera Bracket

Save 8% Save 8%
Original price $49.99
Original price $49.99 - Original price $49.99
Original price $49.99
Current price $45.99
$45.99 - $45.99
Current price $45.99

Lots of trial and error has finally produced this bracket for the 2020-23 Tacoma's with the stock front-facing camera. Not all tacomas have the front camera but if you do, this bracket allows you to run a pro grille and still maintain the usability of the front facing camera. 


  • The brackets are made of steel, laser cut for extreme precision and clean lines, and then powder coated matte black to hide it behind the grille.
  • This bracket was made fit to our Pro grilles and those with similar mounting screws. The lower holes that mount to the grille are 9 3/4 inches apart. The top mounts via industrial 3M adhesive which will come with the bracket. If you have a similar grille but the screw holes aren't the same distance, you can drill your own to make it work.
  • This will not work on Pro grilles where the letters mount individually or OEM Pro grilles.
  • This bracket places the camera in a position where 80% of your view on the screen is still usable. The other 20% is lost to the grille.

*Camera not included. This camera comes from the stock 2020-22s*

*Limited models do not allow for Camera Cover to be reused*

If you have an anytime camera, you'll need this bracket instead.

Lead Time:

Please allow for a 1-2 day lead time as inventory permits. You will receive a shipping confirmation email and tracking number upon shipment. 

Have questions? Email us at

Cancellation post-purchase will result in a 10% cancellation fee. All sales are final for painted/custom items 24 hours post-purchase.

ALWAYS add Route Protection at checkout because shipping is rough and we will not cover a lost or broken item if it doesn't include protection. Its cheap and 100% worth it. Route Protection will cover all costs to get you a new product if it does arrive broken or ends up lost.