3rd Gen Tacoma Rear Bump Stops (4.25 in.) (2016+)
Aftermarket 4.25 in. Rubber Rear Bump Stops for 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma (2016+)
DuroBumps bump stops provide smooth, progressive dampening that greatly reduces hard bottom-outs and allows for greater control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops, which can be rock-hard on contact. DuroBumps eliminate the “shell-shock” effect experienced when hitting OEM bump stops. These top-quality bump stops are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber.
Installing the DuroBumps DBR425TU is the equivalent of using a 2 in. block spacer with OEM bump stops. The DBR425TU limits wheel-up travel by 2 in. compared to OEM bump stops and is designed for trucks with a rear lift of 2 in. + (fully loaded) or a shock length of 10 in..
(For lifts of less than 2 in., we offer a 3.5 in. bump stop as well)
Features and Benefits
- Improved handling – Dual durometer rubber allows DuroBumps to act as secondary coil springs, with smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily installs under the U-bolts in the same location as OEM bump stops, ensuring a proper fit with no modifications.
- No loss of up travel – Direct OEM replacement with no loss of suspension/wheel-up travel.
- Increased suspension life – Greatly extends the service life of other suspension components by absorbing the shock load applied from suspension bottom-outs. DuroBumps absorb the impact, saving critical suspension components from excessive wear and extending service intervals for shocks and leaf-pack bushings.
- Small, compact, application-specific – Designed for specific truck models. No “universal-fit” spacers are required.
- Smooth and silent – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper quiet on contact.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – Powder-coated steel mounting plates and JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and nuts are provided with every set of DuroBumps.
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
- Size: 3.25 dia. x 4.25 in. (ea.)
- Weight: 25 oz. / 1.6 lbs. (set)
- Intended shock length: 10 in. stroke
- Lift height: 2 in. – 3 in.+
- Deflection (Compression): .75 in. @ 1500LBS