Tacoma Front Lo-Pro Winch Bumper / 3rd Gen / 2016+
Original price $889.00 - Original price $998.00
$889.00 - $998.00
Current price $889.00
2016+ Tacoma Lo-Pro Front Bumper
- ALL BUMPERS NOW COME WITH THE “C4” LOGO CUT INTO THE LIGHT BAR CUTOUT AREA. The “C4” logo will still be cut in that location if “no cutout” is selected under light bar cutout options. “C4 Fab” will no longer be cut into the lower portion of the bumper as some of the photos show.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit. (ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper. *Does not fit Warn Epic Fairlead*
- Slots in front of bumper allow for easy winch access.
- Bumper is designed to fit 30″ single row light bars (specifically designed for Baja Designs S8 light bar). Extreme LED 30″ 5D light bar and RIGID 30″ SR series, will also fit.
- If you have ordered an Extreme X6S 30" Amber/White light bar from us with your bumper you will receive a pair of mounting brackets to use for mounting the light into the bumper which will allow it to fit properly. If you did NOT order a 30" X6S light bar from us and you are planning to install one, you will need to purchase these mounting brackets in order to install the light properly: Click here for brackets
- 3-4” thick D-ring tabs fully welded front and back come standard.
- Cutting out the center section of the original plastic bumper is required
- Ships bare steel, powder coat finish is not available.
- Weighs 75lbs
- Works with TRD PRO Skid Plate
- Compatible with Toyota Safety Sense - only on models WITHOUT the trd pro grille
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
- Shipping Line 1
- Shipping Line 2
- Shipping Line 3