Tacoma Overland Series Front Bumper / 2nd Gen / 2005-2015
Original price $1,505.00 - Original price $1,730.00
$1,505.00 - $1,730.00
Current price $1,505.00
- 100% bolt on design, no welding required. (some minor trimming required on 2012-2015 models)
- Bumper offers greatly improved tire clearance, better approach angle and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- Bumper is made from 3/16″ laser cut P&O steel with 1/4″ thick mounting plates.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Bull bar tubing is .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.(ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- 125lbs without bull bar, 130lbs with mid height bull bar, 140lbs with full height bull bar, 145lbs with full height bull bar and headlight hoops.
- Bumper is designed to fit 30″ single row light bars (specifically designed for Baja Designs S8 light bar). Extreme LED 30″ 5D light bar and RIGID 30″ SR series, will also fit.
- If you have ordered an Extreme X6S 30" Amber/White light bar from us with your bumper you will receive a pair of mounting brackets to use for mounting the light into the bumper which will allow it to fit properly. If you did NOT order a 30" X6S light bar from us and you are planning to install one, you will need to purchase these mounting brackets in order to install the light properly: Click here for brackets
- Fog light pockets designed for Baja Designs Squadron lights. (Factory fog lights not supported)
- Additional Front Bumper Frame Support Brackets included with all 2nd gen Tacoma Hybrid front bumpers!($177.00 value).
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
The 2005-2015 Tacoma Overland Series Front Bumper
- Shipping Line 1
- Shipping Line 2
- Shipping Line 3