Tundra Overland Series Front Bumper / 2nd Gen / 2007-2013
Original price $1,773.00 - Original price $1,963.00
$1,773.00 - $1,963.00
Current price $1,773.00
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- Bumper is made from 3/16″ laser cut P&O steel with 3/8″ thick mounting plates and 1/4″ thick winch plate.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Bull bar tubing is .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.(ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- Works with TRD Pro skid plate and aftermarket skid plates.
- Comes with holes for parking sensors.
- Bumper is designed to fit 30″ single row light bars (specifically designed for Baja Designs S8 light bar). Extreme LED 30″ 5D light bar and RIGID 30″ SR series, will also fit.
- If you have ordered an Extreme X6S 30" Amber/White light bar from us with your bumper you will receive a pair of mounting brackets to use for mounting the light into the bumper which will allow it to fit properly. If you did NOT order a 30" X6S light bar from us and you are planning to install one, you will need to purchase these mounting brackets in order to install the light properly: Click here for brackets
- Bumper comes pre-drilled for a pair of LP9 or LP6 lights to mount on top of the bumper in front of the grille. The LP9 lights will work with the full-height bull bar as well as no bull bar.
- Weighs 165lbs without bull bar, 180lbs with full height bull bar.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
2007-2013 Tundra Overland Bumper
- Shipping Line 1
- Shipping Line 2
- Shipping Line 3